1. Work as Bridge engineer between the Technical Team; Existing IT Vendors for the customer and customer;
2. Understand and analyze the ODS and Data Mart Data Model;
3. Understand and analyze the ETL To be process design;
4. Write basic SQL programs if needed for extracting data from existing system.
1. 3+ years of experience in
a. Oracle PL/SQL Programming
b. Good understanding of Database concepts (Data Modeling etc.)
c. Preferably - Some experience in Data Warehouse project.
2. Good at both Japanese and English;
3. Available to be based in Japan
Position: Oracle Finance /Oracle leasing PM
1. Act as the key driver for the implementation of Oracle OLM and assist the client to set up an effective infrastructure;
2.Lead the consulting team to deliver the Oracle leasing management/Finance projects, and supervise the team to offer professional services in a consistent manner
3.Endeavour to control the project deployment schedule and P&L, and provide regular progress reviews.
4. Deep understand customer current needs and future business trend. Conduct client to make necessary business process reengineering and provide appropriate solutions;
5.Coordinate with other module consultants for system integration to ensure the solution components are well conceived and executed.
1.University degree in Finance / Accounting / Economics or a related field is highly preferred;
2.At least 5 years of experience in Oracle Implementation with a well-known multinational company
3. Solid knowledge about OLM modules and at least one Oracle Leasing implementation project experience;
4.Demonstrated ability in project management and delivery
5.Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills;
6.Able to operate effectively under pressure;
7.Excellent English language skill in both written and spoken;