海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 北京最豪华诡异的法式城堡酒店目击(回应 idleman朋友的推荐)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 北京最豪华诡异的法式城堡酒店目击(回应 idleman朋友的推荐)   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: 北京最豪华诡异的法式城堡酒店目击(回应 idleman朋友的推荐) (2301 reads)      时间: 2007-7-08 周日, 08:06   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Paul Merton in China Weird French Hotel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSodGbarlCc 播放

https://ash-v118.ash.youtube.com/get_video?video_id=VSodGbarlCc 下载

We have a flight booked out of Beijing very early tomorrow morning,So Emma has suggested us,we stayed tonight at the hotel closed to the airport,a hotel she thinks,i might find interesting,and she is right.

is this, is this what is we called ourtination,over there it is, where we are going,what I didn't know you stay with louis the 17th.

hotel chateau Laffitte,it is jaw-droppingly bizarre, you look at that,you wouldn't, think you are in China,would you? you wouldn't in China,to who've told you.

the hotel was built in 2004,it's based on 17 century french, shuttle chateau called the Maisons-Laffitte.

there are some most expensive washing lines over there.it feels more disney or vegas in beijing. but it was built for a mold sum of 15 Million dollars by prominent communist party member, Mr Jiang. So what do chinese people think of this? you know actually very rich chinese people they don't have a lot of taste. yeah. so i think they've probably loved it.

yes. i was keen to meet the man behind the extraordinary venture. I can't help feeling i am a little bit under dressed for the serving, you think. saddly mr jiang has been on the ------- of being obtained.

He had however arranged me to be upgrade to one the hotels premier suite. ok, thanks you, it is a very lucky number.666.yes, it is not consider lucky in britain. thank you. let's consider it is the mark of the devil.

maybe it is just the hotel was a little intimidating for a average chinese traveller. As i make the long march to my room, it is clear that the business isn't exactly booming.

that's amazing, yeah, it is, which way we are going, it is? I think it's, upstairs. how many authentic 17th century lift,can get the top of the huh...(the toppest layer), yeah, I can say i am gonna attempt to slid down these tonight.

several kilometers later, we have to admit that we were lost. maybe this is your room. you think so, is this the 666? yeah maybe. so i just sleep down the corner over here.

The chateau is built on over 1000 acers of land which use to be the home of 800 farmers. Father of the senior party member. mr jiang used his influence to gain permission for both his hotel and further 1000 luxury homes yet to be built in his pseudo french chateau.

But it is not all bad news to the displaced farmers,the more able body can earn up to 2 dollars a day for maintaining the grounds.a week's manual wage in today's china.

back in the chateau meanwhile, i'd finally track down my room. oh, there u r , come in, welcome to my palace, everything here is of massive scale,you have a massive televsion and a massive painting.

This light here is not natural day light, it is artifical light we've got here.

this is my entertaining area, the bed-room is serval stories above. I've left my suit-case down here because basicly it is a long way up we'll only be here for few hours, it is not point to --------, coming up these stairs so.

if you look around you see bits of pieces where not quite finished as the bits of wood stick out there and area sort of, now this is the way suddenly gets much smaller, because , it's all sort of ------ stuff, isn't it?

there are oxygen cylinders available, this is the main bed room as you can see massive here, see, it's like a big sort of glamours warehouse.

hello,i can get room service, probably, then we would possibly maybe here, i think, have a look, it leads to another room, and we going this low room,here, this is a cupboard, this is the area i don't know, but this is cupboard, ideally should not be door behind another door behind another door behind that,the eventually you find ---------, the bit up here is well, it remains me of the house in 6th ------ -----, with man has too much money they bilut something like this,it doesn't has any sort of heart and soul, it is, it just absolutely horrendous.

感谢roger,skywalker等提供校对.记录错误难免,希望高手指正.

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
下个月要去北京,大概呆三天左右。不知有哪位北京朋友能推荐几个好的hotel... 海归论坛 2003-11-20 周四, 07:10
海归中国常识篇:山水间的别样奢华 京郊豪华别墅 (转贴)-- 海归在北京卖... 海归论坛 2004-1-15 周四, 01:46
北京金诺华招聘移民顾问 海归招聘 2013-11-19 周二, 15:46
hehe , 广电总局司长李京盛恶批"蜗居"被人肉:他... 海归主坛 2009-12-14 周一, 02:02
一夜情:上海女人与北京女人的差异<一> 海归茶馆 2008-8-09 周六, 09:54
送给小周--北京:夜幕下妖异的美女聚集最多的八个酒吧 海归酒吧 2006-8-14 周一, 11:34
zt我是北大光华毕业的,.北京永远是中国最好的城市.如果你有抱负、有理想,... 海归茶馆 2006-8-10 周四, 11:31
求助:坛子里哪个XDJM跟北京的"华侨城"地产有联系? 海归论坛 2005-4-06 周三, 20:47

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.