海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 老禅游记 (2) ZT
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 老禅游记 (2) ZT   
ceo/cfo
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 院士
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/11/05
文章: 12941

海归分: 491633

文章标题: 老禅游记 (2) ZT (1576 reads)      时间: 2006-10-03 周二, 03:20   

作者:ceo/cfo海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Last week when on the plane I saw a senior have hard time lifting his suitcase to the overhead compartment. After giving him a hand I found my aisle seat, sat down taking out my ipod with 12-hours classical music and the book on investment. I was in my own world again. Then I heard somebodies were talking in 鸟语 (无花香), like Da da, Sba si ba, etc. A few minutes later a beautiful young lady in her 20s sitting next to me said: "Sir could you do me a favor?" in broken English. "Yes?" I asked. "Could you switch your seat with my boyfriend at the far back row?" "W C !" I moaned in my mind. " I am a gentleman, but I am not that gentle!!" I said politely that I was sorry but no, I had paid premium for my seat. Again, it might be easier for YOU to move to back rows. Or on the other hand if you looked ugly, I might volunteer to move away from you. Mr. Green (those were never spoken out though) . I looked more closely at her. She 生得蛾眉凤目, 面似雕塑, 肌如凝乳,一头秀发(black hair), 身材匀称,多一两嫌胖, 少一两太瘦。且不饰粉黛,天生丽质。(not like some girls' skins look/feel like sand paper.) 一双淡湖绿色的秀目, 风情万种。She looked like a statue at Musee du Louvre (too bad she was in clothes though Mr. Green ) that made you 只有欣赏之意,绝无把玩企图。Now she was mad at me for refusal. I knew from her suitcase tag that she was from Bulgaria, one of the Balkan countries. For the sake of 中保人民之友谊, I got to break the wall between us.

Dinner time was coming. Being sick and tired of the airplane junk foods I bought the orange scones, the twist, the coffee cakes, the cheese danish, etc. from Starbucks in advance. Since the next-seat MM didn't order anything, I asked her if I wouldl have the honor to share my foods with her. She gladly chosed the orange scone.(鸟为食亡 Mr. Green ) This served a prelude of more than five-hour conversation during which she totally forgot the existence of her boyfriend in the back! Since her knowledge of China was almost zero, I showed her the photos of the buildings in the Summer Palace and the Old Palace in Beijing, many nice villars in Shanghai and Nanjing, museums and hotels in NY City, SF, the flower gardens back home and many others. And we talked about her country, the customs, the Black Sea, their property values, and so forth. I found out she was a second-year student of accounting (to her that was a 锦衣夜行之专业!) but she will go to Paris for the master degree in public relations (here you go!) because she was fluent in French.

And I have her phone number! Very Happy

作者:ceo/cfo海归茶馆 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由ceo/cfo于2006-10-03 周二, 05:13修改,总共修改了2次

相关主题
老禅游记 (3) ZT. Disclaimer: This is fict... 海归风情 2006-10-04 周三, 02:46
老禅游记(1) 海归风情 2006-9-29 周五, 02:47
[老黄游记]复活节(EASTER)逛纽约时代广场 海归酒吧 2008-4-01 周二, 07:28
[老黄游记]在意大利米兰的利渥普球迷们 海归酒吧 2008-3-29 周六, 10:10
普吉岛归来,老婆写的游记,相当多的部分是本人捉刀 海归酒吧 2009-3-03 周二, 11:17
明末清初的老少配. 从网上看到的颇为小资的游记 海归茶馆 2007-11-21 周三, 01:34
[功夫原创+精美照片]欧洲记行(20)徒步老城,土耳其大餐 慕尼黑游记 海归酒吧 2007-8-08 周三, 00:42
[阿草游记/贴图] 俺是笨老猪,总遇母老虎。。。“我是西湖龙井茶”。。。探... 海归酒吧 2007-3-07 周三, 23:26

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 ceo/cfo离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归茶馆           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.