海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 没事找事系列:Of Course I Bribed Chinese Officials(我当然行贿中国官员了)
这个主题已经被锁定,您不能发表,回复或者编辑文章。   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 没事找事系列:Of Course I Bribed Chinese Officials(我当然行贿中国官员了)   
安普若
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归元勋

头衔: 海归元勋
声望: 大师
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/02/21
文章: 26038
来自: 中国美国的飞机上
海归分: 4196257

文章标题: 没事找事系列:Of Course I Bribed Chinese Officials(我当然行贿中国官员了) (8877 reads)      时间: 2013-7-16 周二, 06:20   

作者:安普若海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

【我的翻译未经原作者同意,本人只是觉得他的语言风格好玩,有助于国人理解典型的老美是如何看中国的。如果有任何不妥,请直接向美国司法部举报我。】

Of Course I Bribed Chinese Officials
我当然行贿中国官员了

作者:Khan Manka, Jr. – Chairman & CEO – Manka Bros. Studios - The World’s Largest Media Company
翻译:安普若

What's the big freakin' deal?
多大点鸡巴事儿啊?

Have you ever tried doing anything in China?
你丫真的在中国做过生意?

It's impossible if you don't bribe.
不行贿,没戏。

If you don't bribe, you don't get in the country. (You suddenly have issues with your visa?)
你要是不意思意思,你去都别想去这个国家。(你的签证立马就出问题了?)

If you don't bribe, you get a hotel room with a disgusting hole in the floor instead of a western toilet.
你要是不意思意思,给你个酒店房间,地板中间有一个恶心的大洞眼,别想坐西式马桶。

If you don't bribe, your car breaks down in the middle of some god forsaken scrub land in the hills outside of Beijing. Then you have to sit on the side of the road while your driver laughs at you and then proceeds to sacrifice a chicken and cooks the legs for lunch using his cigarette lighter.
你要是不意思意思,你的车就会坏在北京郊外群山上那一片舅舅不疼姥姥不爱的灌木丛林中。你只能坐路边上让你司机看你的笑话。然后他去抓只鸡,用他的打火机烤鸡腿当午餐吃。

If you don't bribe, you don't do business in China.
你要是不意思意思,你就别在中国做生意。

But it really doesn't take much. It's not nearly as expensive as the bribes I had to pay to American officials and union bosses.
其实也不需要多少意思。根本就没法和我不得不行贿美国官员和工会工头的意思比。

You would be amazed how much work you can get done in China just by dangling a carton of Camel Turkish Gold cigarettes in front of someone.
在中国,你在人们面前晃荡一条土耳其金骆驼香烟,你会惊讶有多少工作能完成。

Funny story – I was in China a couple of years ago visiting my girlfriend on the set of our movie“Tae Kwon Doug”. When I got to the set, no one was doing anything. The Chinese crew was playing some bizarre game with colored tiles and drinking some white lightning dragon fire pure alcohol.
讲个笑话 - 两年前,我去中国,到我的电影《跆拳道》片场看我女朋友。我到了片场,没人干活。中国剧组在玩一种离奇的彩色小瓷砖,喝白色闪电龙火纯酒精。

I started to ask the American actors what the f**k was going on and I was told the bribe we paid in order to start shooting was in local RMB currency and not in American dollars. Local RMB is like toilet paper to the Chinese. American dollars are preferred.
我开始问美国演员,瞎鸡巴搞什么呢?他们说,你丫为了开机行贿的钱是当地的人民币,不是美元。当地的人民币对中国人来说就是擦屁股纸,人家要美子。

I immediately fired the American producer, pulled out a few $1 bills from my pocket, spread them around – and suddenly, everyone was ready to work.
我当场开了美国制片,从口袋里掏出几张一美元的票子发给大家 - 顿时,每个人都要开始干活了。

As a bonus, I threw in a carton of Camel Turkish Gold and a bottle of American whiskey. We finished shooting the entire movie in three days. It was supposed to be a six week shoot.
再奖励一哈,我又扔给他们一条土耳其金骆驼和一瓶美国威士忌。本来要拍六个星期的片子,三天就完事儿了。

That's what I call results.
我要的就是结果。

So… memo to the Department of Justice… if you want​ me to cooperate with your little investigation into our business practices in China, it's going to cost you a few dollars, a few cigarettes and a whole lot of booze.
所以啊。。。给司法部上个备忘录。。。如果你们要我协助你们的那点小调查,查我在中国怎么做生意,那你可要花点小钱了,几条烟,还有请很多客,大吃大喝狂醉一把。

作者:Khan Manka, Jr. – Chairman & CEO – Manka Bros. Studios - The World's Largest Media Company

作者:安普若海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由安普若于2013-7-16 周二, 07:38修改,总共修改了2次

相关主题
没事找事系列:陶杰 - 鸡棚世代(转帖) 海归商务 2011-10-08 周六, 02:38
没事找事系列:宋美龄晚年与重孙蒋友柏在美国的蛰居生活(转帖) 海归茶馆 2010-5-09 周日, 10:59
没事找事系列:“上海模式”批判 (转帖,仅供内部参考) 海归主坛 2008-5-24 周六, 22:27
没事找事系列:骗子露馅实录(应一朋友的要求转贴,不代表本人观点。本人对文章... 海归论坛 2007-4-08 周日, 13:02
没事找事系列:珠海风云片断 (转贴) 海归茶馆 2006-9-13 周三, 07:20
没事找事系列:《一个面包引发的血案》在美国 (转贴) 海归茶馆 2006-2-17 周五, 15:45
没事找事系列:解读Bonfire of the vanities (转贴) 海归茶馆 2005-11-05 周六, 20:20
没事找事系列:电视剧组纪实(1):章这个人(转贴)——看了这个故事想起了我... 海归茶馆 2005-8-04 周四, 03:39

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 安普若离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码什么是QQ号码? MSN
显示文章:     
这个主题已经被锁定,您不能发表,回复或者编辑文章。   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.