海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: Jersey Shore' Cast May Handle Dating Better Than Relationships
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归招聘           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 Jersey Shore' Cast May Handle Dating Better Than Relationships   
fashiononline
[博客]

性别: 性别:女年龄: 34
加入时间: 2012/06/28
文章: 1
来自: 福建
海归分: 80

文章标题: Jersey Shore' Cast May Handle Dating Better Than Relationships (1532 reads)      时间: 2012-9-03 周一, 16:25   

作者:fashiononline海归招聘 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

In another sign that we are very near the end of civilization, a report has just declared cast members of the "Jersey Shore" are good role models for dating.

In a related story, back in January 2011, Snooki told People.com that she has no plans to stop drinking until she blacks out and winds up in a garbage can.

Be that as it may, Dr. Jeremy Nicholson of Psychology Today says that the Jersey Shore crew has the secret to attraction. He found that the unchangeable parts of the body related to physical appearance were wholesale thailand jerseys not the driving force toward attractiveness, but the categories of 搒elf-care?fell into that category.

Psychology Today suggests that being attractive is easier than people think. They say to emphasize good grooming, make your clothing neat, well fitting, and more formal, use good posture, have a positive attitude, and try to keep fit and healthy.

According to Us Magazine, cheap soccer jerseys from thailand Nicole 揝nooki?Polizzi said in October, 揧ou see more of the party side of me with Snooki, my alter ego. Snooki's definitely not a role model. Nicole could be a role model. I'm very strong and independent. I'm just lovable, I guess."

Although the Jersey Shore cast doesn抰 handle relationships well, Nicholson says they do make the point to take care of yourself. You don't need washboard abs or double D implants, just a little time, care, and effort to look attractive.

In a related story, reports say that Beavis and Butt-Head are leading candidates to be invited to Mensa.

Click here :http://thailandsoccerjerseys.net/

作者:fashiononline海归招聘 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
推荐一个app: "Jersey Genius" 海归茶馆 2012-9-17 周一, 09:34
Speed dating 交友征婚 2012-7-22 周日, 13:14
[分享]怎么没人8 this affair: Vera Wang, 63,... 海归酒吧 2012-7-19 周四, 17:25
Sungrow solar gathering in New Jersey... 海归商务 2012-2-17 周五, 04:50
[转帖]网友谈“铊杀”亲夫:怪North Jersey的风气, 海归酒吧 2011-2-11 周五, 23:25
无业游民请了:不好意思、刚同小雪dating回来。--- 小雪很美这是事实... 海归主坛 2010-5-22 周六, 19:51
C++ developer,Driver Developer.Locati... 海归网公司招聘专栏 2009-2-25 周三, 17:46
C++ developer,Driver Developer.Locati... 海归网公司招聘专栏 2009-2-25 周三, 17:46

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 fashiononline离线  发送站内短信 浏览发表者的主页
  • Jersey Shore' Cast May Handle Dating Better Than Relationships -- fashiononline - (1775 Byte) 2012-9-03 周一, 16:25 (1532 reads)
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归招聘           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.