|作者：flyingsinger 在 IT 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com
**** 职位一：Cloud Foundry: Platform and Release Engineer ****
该职位隶属于Cloud Foundry项目组。Cloud Foundry是业界首个“平台即服务”（PaaS）开源项目，它最优异的特性便是在“multi-cloud”上构建，在私有和公有环境中工作。并且它能够支持大量不同的应用程序架构和开发工具。
Cloud Foundry is the industry’s first open platform as a service, supporting multiple languages, frameworks, and services. As an engineer on the Platforms team, you will be building and operating the infrastructure automation platform that we use to power Cloud Foundry. Your job will be to ensure that our software is released and deployed in an efficient and streamlined manner, from development, to QA/Staging, and into production. This is a hands on operational role with a balanced amount of tool and infrastructure development.
Our team is composed of well known industry veterans with a long history of building and operating large scale distributed systems. Our guys are leading open source developers, innovators, and researchers. We are self-starters with a hands off management team that shields us from unnecessary bureaucracy. We have lives, we work flexible hours, we run a large scale service and we launch product.
Success in this role requires well developed analytical and code-level troubleshooting abilities, an ability to analyze a complex system behavior or performance problem, an ability to trace issues across multiple systems, ability to work under pressure as a first responder, and finally, an ability to learn from your hands on operational role and then help create even more powerful tools and processes.
Cloud Foundry is the industry’s first Open PaaS. It can support multiple frameworks, multiple cloud providers, and multiple application services all on a cloud scale platform. Our core platform is open source, and can be found on github at https://github.com/cloudfoundry. Learn more about Cloud Foundry by visiting the live site at www.cloudfoundry.com, the open source community site at www.cloudfoundry.org, or follow the activity on twitter @cloudfoundry and #cfoundry.
* Create and deploy Cloud Foundry into staging, QA, and production environments. This includes troubleshooting and problem isolation.
* Develop automation, processes, and tools designed to this process simpler and more robust.
* Participate in troubleshooting, capacity planning and analysis, performance analysis activities.
* BA/BS in Computer Science preferred, or equivalent experience
* Hands on operational experience in a high-volume or critical production service environment
* At least 3 years experience with Linux/Unix systems administration
* Solid scripting skills, Ruby experience is a big plus
* IP networking, including familiarity with the functionality, operating, and failure modes of networks.
* Proven technical troubleshooting and performance tuning experience.
* Ability to handle periodic on-call duty as well as spider-sense awareness of services’ health.
**** 职位二：Software Engineer (AppCloud) ****
VMware is looking for talent to join the cloud service team in China to deliver reliable and stable application platform as well as scalable common services to support both enterprise and end user applications running on VMware virtualization stack. The individual will be working closely with the engineering team in China as well as the management/architect team in the States.
- Understand requirements from management/architect team.
- Working independently on design, develop, unit test and maintain software modules with best practice.
- Trouble shooting, address and fix issues efficiently.
- Cross-module integration and cross-team collaboration.
- Fast response to daily changes.
- BS/MS in Computer Science (or related field).
- At least 5 years of software development experience mostly on Linux platform.
- Strong Ruby as well as Rails and Sinatra frameworks experience.
- Good J2EE experience especially with Spring technologies.
- Good script experience like Python or Perl.
- Good communication in both oral and written English.
- Passion in new technologies and can learn it quickly.
**** 职位三：Software Engineer (Triton) ****
VMware/Mozy is seeking an Software Engineer to join its fast-growing engineering team in China to help further growth of its industry leading cloud service platform. You will be working within a distributed software development team, building next-generation storage solution for cloud service.
– Develop backend system application on Linux
– Participate in architecture, design, development, testing and maintenance
– Mentor new engineers
– 5-8 years of hands-on application development using C++
– Expertise in C++ on Unix/Linux platform, solid understanding of multi-threading and synchronization, data structure, algorithm, networking, STL(standard template library)
– Extensive experience in software development on Unix/Linux platform
– Familiar with relational database and SQL
– Familiar with software development life cycle
– Knowledge of scripting languages (Shell scripting, Ruby, Python, etc) is a plus
– Excellent written and oral communication skill in English
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or in related field, MS preferred
**** Senior Automation Test Engineer ****
VMware/Mozy is seeking Senior Test Automation Engineer with experience designing and implementing complex testing regimens for Mozy products. Working with other Quality Engineering team members, including feature domain experts, you will create robust, data driven test plans built to find defects, maintain proper working order of already written tests, and oversee execution of test runs and report test failures. The candidate must be self-driven with deep understanding of storage domain knowledge, QA process and must possess strong leadership skills.
– Develop detailed automated tests from test plans, engineering discussions and functional specifications.
– Create, maintain and extend the test infrastructure
– Test large configurations that are similar to customer deployments
– Troubleshoot test case and test harness infrastructure failures
– Effectively communicate and collaborate with the QA team in designing, implementing and maintaining the test cases and automated scripts
– Analyze test run results and report bugs
– Actively participating in the software verification planning and test case design
Skills and Experience:
– Education: Bachelors (technical) or equivalent experience
– 3+ years as a QA professional in testing and automation development
– Ability to translate software system architectures into an integrated approach to software testing including integration, functional, system test, performance , load, stress, scalability, and etc.
– Experience as developer/programmer in a software engineering environment is desirable
– Knowledge of open source tools, like Selenium, is desirable Knowledge of agile development methodology, continuous integration.
– QA experience in agile development environment is a plus Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines, and work independently
– Work well with peers, project personnel and stakeholders within and outside the organization
– Willingness to take on challenges and learn new technologies
– Experience with storage, file systems, and customer interaction would be a plus
– Solid verbal and written English communication skills
作者：flyingsinger 在 IT 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com
- [原创]VMware上海研发中心招聘软件工程师 -- flyingsinger - (7759 Byte) 2011-9-20 周二, 17:41 (1373 reads)
您不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 可以 发表活动帖子, 不能添加附件不能下载文件,