海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: IT Director求职(澳大利亚华人)
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归招聘 -> IT           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 IT Director求职(澳大利亚华人)   
Frankgrzhang

头衔: 海归少尉

加入时间: 2009/01/20
文章: 23

海归分: 3262

文章标题: IT Director求职(澳大利亚华人) (1957 reads)      时间: 2011-1-16 周日, 04:34   

作者:FrankgrzhangIT 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

17年工作经验,其中,8年的IT运维管理和3年的全球IT运维管理。包括:IT系统管理、客户服务管理、服务级别管理的实施和监控、流程/规程/政策实施、监控,等。并包括多元文化的人员管理。
* 12年IT项目管理经验。包括:资源管理、风险管理、实施管理、变更管理、成本控制和等等。
* 3年ITIL和PMP经验。包括:建立变更管理、问题管理、事故管理模块。

现任深圳某美国公司的IT Director职位

求职职位:IT Director等等类似职位

希望地点:北京、深圳、香港、台湾、澳大利亚

如果有可能,更加希望在澳大利亚公司工作

Dear Sir or Madam:

I am Auatralian and currently in CHINA working as Director of Information Technology in American company managing all IT systems and projects.

I had 15 years experience in China IT field and 3 years IT experience in Australia.

All of my previous jobs I worked in are large multination companies. Therefore I have had very good multicultural experience to work with difference nationalities. As a very important working language, I listen, speak and write very good English and Chinese. I possessed excellent skills and experience on reports or documentation writing to technical or non technical people in both English and Chinese.

As a manager in these companies, I have had a proven track record in successfully managing multiple infrastructure projects, difference teams at the same time by using PMP and ITIL methodology.

I possessed excellent customer service skills and always attend to communication and customer orientation so that I and my team can always delight customers and deliver very good services to customers.

Best Regards

Frank Zhang

==========简历================
Management Skills Summary

 18 years experience in IT area (from 1992 to 2010).
 10 years experience in IT operational management (from 2000 to 2010). And 2 years experience in global IT operational management (since 2008 to 2010). Include IT systems management, customer services management, SLA & SOW implementation and monitoring, processes/procedures/policies implementation and monitoring. Also include team management and multicultural people management.
 13 years experience in IT projects management (from 1997 to 2010). Include resource management, risk management, timing management, changing management, problem/incident management, conflict management and costs management.
 3 years experience in ITIL and PMP (from 2007 to 2010). Include setting up processes and modules of Changing Management, Problem Management and Incident Management.

Employment History

January 2010 to Present: Talon Zippers International, Inc
Position: Director of Information Technology
Talon International, Inc is a global apparel accessory company offering a wide array of apparel component products and services around the world. Talon founded in the early 1980’s in Los Angeles. The company has grown into a global company with offices in U.S., Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Greater China and Britain. (www.talonzippers.com).
Responsibilities:
As Director of IT Departments, I directly report to Corporate Finance Controller. I successfully lead totally 5 team members (located in Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Los Angeles) to develop, maintain and support EPR systems, Infrastructure systems and office management applications. I lead the team to successfully support 300 business users globally and to successfully implement projects.
 Corporate IT strategy/mission planning and implementation. Functionality planning of IT organization.
 Corporate IT projects initialization and approval, monitoring and follow up.
 Corporate IT vendors’ evaluation (costs, solutions and delivery result).
 Customer satisfaction management and IT delivery capabilities management.
 Corporate IT KPI, SLA and SOW management.
 Working with external/internal auditors on IT Audit (include SOX Audit).
 Corporate IT Budget owner & cost controller.
Project: Intranet Enhancement (SharePoint + VMware + Citrix)
Duration: February 2010 to April of 2010
As IT director, I initialed and implemented the project successfully to:
 Integrate systems (such as ERP system, HR and office management applications) into one interface as the intranet portal by using SharePoint.
 Set virtual server systems to balance servers and network accessing volume by using VMware.
By this project, remote users access and use ERP or other applications via VPN by using Citrix successfully. Meanwhile, the local IT control and monitor remote accessing successfully to ensure that internal documents are only can be edited and saved in internal servers.
Project: Reorganize IT & IT Support Outsourcing
Duration: March 2010 to September of 2010
To reduce costs and improve customer service delivery result, I initialed and implemented the project successfully to:
 Reorganize IT department to involve more resources on ERP support (include developing support, processes support and end users training support).
 Develop Helpdesk system to end users support (Both ERP support and General IT support) and set up service level for end users support.
 Outsourcing repeatable end users support (General IT only) and server support to external resource.
 Set up KPI for IT Department and outsourcing vendor.
 Monitor and analysis service deliver result. Improve service capabilities.
After I reorganized the IT and outsourced global general IT and Server Room support successfully since September 2010, we not only have enough resource to support end users on ERP developing and troubleshooting with high efficiency, but also reduced maintenance costs for servers.
Project: IT Hardware/Software Standardization & IT Policies Development
Duration: February 2010 to June of 2010
To standardize PC, BlackBerry and server’s brand, model and configuration globally, I lead my Hong Kong, Shenzhen and America team to do related market research and business requests research and successfully developed the standards of PC, BlackBerry and server based on difference business division’s PC requirements. I also lead my teams to successfully develop IT Policies to both office users and small offices users globally.
After I developed standards and policies successfully, IT delivers more professional and high efficiency services to users. According to a later survey, users are very satisfied with the new standard and policies.

August 2008 to August 2009: Hitachi Global Storage Technologies
Position: Global IT Manager
As a Shenzhen based American multinational company, Hitachi Global Storage Technologies, a wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Group, was established in San Jose of the United State. It produces and sales storage products worldwide (www.hitachigst.com).
Responsibilities:
As division manager, I work with San Jose head office and successfully lead totally 34 team members (located in Shenzhen, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Hong Kong and Taiwan) to maintain and support SAP systems (include the systems support and maintenance on modules of Financial Accounting, Production Planning, Materials Management, Procurement SRM, Sales & Distribution, e-Procurement, PeopleSoft 8.Cool, to maintain and support SCM systems (include the systems support, maintenance and developing on shipping & materiel plan systems and related reports), to maintain and support Infrastructure systems and applications development. I lead the team to successfully support 7000 business users Asia wide and to successfully implement global projects.
 Department strategic, mission, organization design and implementation.
 Global projects implementation and supervision (projects definition, initiation, programming and planning) and ensure the delivery quality and delivery time.
 Global systems support supervision.
 Local processes/procedures/policies implementation and supervision.
 Service level agreement (SLA) monitoring and controls, statement of work (SOW) monitoring and control, service quality monitoring and control, key performance indication (KPI) monitoring and control, continuously improvement on customer satisfaction.
 People management and performance monitoring.
 Budget, cost and headcount control and forecast (effective costs control on labor, travel and capital asset).
 Regional vendor management
Project: Sarawak Factory Integration (SAP & Infrastructure)
Duration: Quarter One of 2009 to Quarter Two of 2009
As regional manager, I work with head office and coordinate region resources to integrate systems of new acquisition into our systems successfully. I set up local IT team in Sarawak successfully. The project involves modules of Finance, Materials Management, Sales & Distribution and Production Planning which include following jobs:
 Feasibility Analysis Report Deliver to global IT governance team (January to February 2009)
 Proposal approval and resource plan (March 2009)
 Project kick-off (March 2009)
 Project implementation and user training (March to July 2009)
 Go-live ---- Transfer to normal operational for maintenance and support(July 2009)
Project: SAP Upgrade (from R3 4.60C to ECC 6.0)
Duration: Quarter One of 2009 to Quarter Four of 2009
As department manger, I directly lead project managers to plan and impalement it successfully in Asia. The project involves all modules (Finance, MFG, Shipping, Procurement, SCM, etc.). The project milestones include:
 Feasibility Analysis Report Deliver to global IT governance team (December 2008)
 Regional consultant vendor negotiation (Quarter One and Two of 2009)
 SAP processes review with local IT teams (Quarter One and Two of 2009).
 Project kick-off with local BPOs and Key users (Quarter Three of 2009)
 Processes review and sign off with local BPOs and Key users (Quarter Three of 2009)
 Local end users training (Quarter Three of 2009)
 Local UAT (Quarter Four of 2009)
 Go-live ---- Transfer to normal operational for maintenance and support (Quarter Four of 2009).

June 2006 to July 2008: Schneider Electric (China) Company
Position: MIS Operational Manager (China)
A Beijing based large French multinational electrical company who provide electricity automation products. (www.schneider-electric.com.cn).
Responsibilities:
As department manager, I successfully lead 6 managers/supervisors (total 25 team members, located in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong) to maintain and successfully support all operational systems (included 300 Domino based applications, network/telecom systems, 100 servers, 6 data centers, 2 DR centers, outsourcing resources management and all IT operational related projects in Northern, Eastern, Southern and Hong Kong). My team successfully supported 6500 users.
 Liaise with Schneider IT Global Network Organization Coordinator (GNOC) and Asia Pacific IT Group Customer Services Center (AP CSC)
 Manage and control network/telecom systems, non-SAP applications developing, server systems (include SAP Basis servers, Unix servers, domain servers, mails servers and all of other IT related servers, storages, SAP/Domain/Domino systems maintenance/authorization),call center, DR Center, regional MIS teams and all of related IT infrastructure projects and HP Delivery Management Systems.
 Ensure both Global and China IT policies/procedures to implement successfully; Established new policies and procedures.
 Integrate new entities or new acquisitions.
 Evaluate manufacturers, vendors and suppliers solutions.
 Compose and explained feasibility studies of projects implementation to China CEO, CFO and Global/AP IT.
 Supervise helpdesk and development outsourcing resources.
 Customer communication and Customer service management.
 Cost and budget controller.
Project: New Acquisition Integration ----- Delixi Project
Duration: June of 2007 to March of 2008
As department manger, also on behalf of Schneider China IT, I negotiated with the General Manager of new acquisition on IT processes/policies, IT support scope, IT facilities, related purchase follow and SAP developing requirements. I directly lead project managers to plan and to impalement successfully. The project includes:
 IT infrastructure integration (include domain, mail and network).
 Security systems development.
 Policies development.
 Server rooms rebuilding.
 SAP applications developing.
 All systems re-audit based on global audit criterion.
Project: Mail Systems Cluster ---- Domino Cluster Project
Duration: October of 2007 to April of 2008
As Project Manager, I coordinate with AP support team and IBM with my team to rebuild Domino mail systems based on Global policies and criterion The project successfully shared 6,000 users from one Windows 2000 based server to 6 Windows 2000 cluster server (According to global policy, our Domino can only be run on Windows 2000). The project includes:
 Analysis, plan (includes role back plan), hardware and systems design.
 Risk control and feasibility study.
 Restructured the power supply systems and UPS systems.

October 2003 to May 2006: Harbour IT Services (Australia) Company
Position: Project Manager / Account Manager
A Sydney based Australian IT services company provides remote IT support services and solutions in Australia and New Zealand.
Responsibilities:
As team manager, I successfully lead 10 team members and work with my team responsible for maintaining, installing and technical supporting to the end users which were all successfully implemented.
 Jobs assignation and project implementation; to monitor and evaluate team’s performance and projects costs control.
 Customer communication includes customer service and customer satisfaction management.
 Maintained, configured, installed, implemented and administered Windows systems, applications, hardware and software for customers.
Project: Domino/Notes upgrade from R5 to R6.5 ----- Centerlink Project
Duration: June of 2004 to July of 2004
As a project manager, I led and worked with my 6 team members to upgrade Centerlink Australia hardware and Domino/Notes systems to 6.5 from R5 in Sydney, Melbourne and Adelaide. Centerlink is one of the biggest Australian Government departments. We totally upgraded around 400 Windows and Notes clients, 5 Domino servers and 7 Windows 2000 servers. I controlled cost, allotted tasks and followed up the result. We finished the job successfully and on time. I installed and configured 5 Windows 2003 servers and set users account and security successfully, and installed about 100 Windows XP and Notes clients successfully by myself. The project includes:
 System analysis.
 Project plan (time schedule, role back plan).
 Risk control.
 Systems installation and configuration.
 Requirements collection and first level analysis.
Project: Setting New Network Systems ----- AlphaCall Telecom Project
Duration: February 2005 to April 2005
As a project manager, I led and work with my 5 team members to install new network systems for AlphaCall Telecommunications Company in Melbourne and Sydney, Australia and Auckland, New Zealand in two months. AlphaCall is one of the large Australian telecommunication company based in Sydney. We installed routers, cables, modems, Windows Servers and Windows clients. We totally installed around 300 clients and 10 servers. I controlled cost, allotted tasks and followed up the result. I installed and configured about 5 Windows servers successfully by myself. I also did trouble shooting and train to the users successfully by myself. We finished the job successfully and on time. The project includes:
 Hardware installation.
 Systems (Lan/Wan/VPN) configuration.
 Risk control.

November 2000 to June 2003: COFCO Coca-Cola Beverages Ltd.
Position: MIS Manager
It is the largest joint venture company between COFCO and Coca-Cola. It produces and sales all of Coca-Cola products in specific areas in China
Responsibilities:
As department Manager, I successfully lead 4 Managers (4 local managers who led 20 engineers, located in Beijing, Changchun, Changsha, Haikou and Urumchi) to maintain mail systems, server systems, domain systems, network systems, telephone (PABX) systems and Lotus Notes application systems around 4 factories and 5 branches nationally.
 Manage and control security, servers, network/telecom, applications systems and all of related IT projects.
 IT policies/procedures development, implementation and monitoring.
 Local vendor control.
 Customer communication.
 Cost controller and budget maker.
Project: New Factories set up
Duration: April 2002 to October 2002 (Changchun Factory)
July 2002 to December 2003 (Changsha factory)
August 2002 to May 2003 (Lanzhou factory)
As project manager, I led my network/telecom team, Domain team and cooperated with vendors to successfully set up all factories. The project includes:
 To build up all of new IT Infrastructure systems included Domain, mail, applications and network/telecom systems.
 Policies/ procedures development and implementation.
 Local IT team building up, training users and new IT.

May 1992 to November 2000: SECOM (China) Computer System Co.
Position: System Developing Engineer (since 1992 to 1997)
Project Manager (since 1997 to 2000)
One of the biggest worldwide Japanese companies whose main business in China is IT systems integration. It is also one of the most important business partners of IBM in China.
Responsibilities:
As System Developing Engineer from 1992 to 1997, I worked on multiple project teams to develop office management applications for different banks in China successfully. I was also responsible for long-term service of these systems. As a Project Manager since 1997, I handled difference project teams in difference industries and completed all of them successfully.
 Liaise with banking personal on requirements for office management systems.
 Compose proposals/solutions. To design and test systems. To develop Notes applications to customers.
 Pre-sales & after sales support and bidding support.

Technical Skills Summary

 17 years experience in Microsoft Operation Systems. (Windows, AD, SMS)
 15 years experience in Microsoft other products.
 4 years experience in hardware
 14 years experience in IBM/Lotus Domino/Notes
 2 years experience in server monitoring tools (HP OpenView and IBM Tivoli)
 1 year experience in ERP & SCM
 1 year experience in Citrix and VMware

Education

September 1988 to July 1992: Bachelor of Computer Science, Beihang University, Beijing

Interests

Swimming, Badminton, Music, Novels, Movies, Travel, Football, etc.

作者:FrankgrzhangIT 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【随意随拍】 蝶 趣 (澳大利亚蝴蝶园) 行行摄摄 2012-4-29 周日, 10:00
招聘 网站设计-- 兼职 (在校生也可以) 海归网公司招聘专栏 2009-8-30 周日, 18:39
海外新闻:澳大利亚华人大毒枭(转帖)——波尔,你知道这个人吗? 海归茶馆 2008-8-04 周一, 04:10
[转帖][建议]中国驻美国大使馆公告(方便在美华人) 四川地震和捐助专题 2008-5-14 周三, 10:53
不读不知道,一读下一跳:澳大利亚华裔学生不堪白人同学侮辱跳楼自杀(图) 海归茶馆 2007-3-18 周日, 13:34
猎头职位:某医药公司-Director Formulation Devel... 生化制药 2012-12-05 周三, 16:19
猎头职位:上海--Director of Engineering(IC) 海归职场 2010-10-10 周日, 11:09
【猎头职位】高薪诚聘 Director, Channel Sales (I... 海归职场 2010-1-08 周五, 11:07

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Frankgrzhang离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归招聘 -> IT           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 可以 发表活动帖子, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.