• Researches and develops specific scientific areas in furtherance of specific R&D projects.
• Delivery of specialized knowledge and scientific expertise to further R&D goals.
• Prepares formulations and conducts experiments to high levels of scientific practice.
• Directs laboratory technicians during experiments.
• Conducts analytical studies using sophisticated laboratory instruments.
• Prepares comprehensive reports with recommendations for new product formulations and procedures.
• Researches scientific literature and vendor product evaluations.
• Works independently and with broad creative latitude.
• Experience in a disciplined R&D environment in a commercial or academic setting.
• Experience as a contributing member of a research team operating in an extremely demanding
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English.
• Willingness and ability to represent the Company as a lead technical expert at customers and technical organizations.
• A Phd degree in a specialized scientific area of study for rubber (Silicone or EPDM) and composites with function like electrical conductive or thermal conductive as well as absorb materials, familiar to manufacturing process like mixing, molding; extruding etc.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in an R&D setting
• Proven contributor in an advanced R&D environment.
• working experience in USA has advance