The role will support China sourcing by leading contract negotiations and administration including: preparation, negotiation, closing and administration of contracts.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
1) Provide dedicated contractual support and knowledge to achieve ob<x>jectives as determined by functional management.
2) Work as a focal point of RFQ process to the suppliers, provide clear communication and follow-up to the RFQs.
3) Lead the negotiation of contract terms and conditions with the suppliers; communicate the changes with contract group in headquarter
4) Execute the approval process for contracts, ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
5) Ensure compliance to negotiated terms and conditions.
- Good written and spoke English, able to write contract in English.
- Strong experience in contract and business negotiations.
- Experience with sourcing contract is preferred.
- Bachelor degree with 6 to 10 years experience or Master degree with 4 to 7 years experience