海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: [闲聊]conspiracy theory: GCW vs Wall Street
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 [闲聊]conspiracy theory: GCW vs Wall Street   
Haven
[博客]

头衔: 海归少校

头衔: 海归少校
声望: 专家
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2006/09/16
文章: 923

海归分: 14339

文章标题: [闲聊]conspiracy theory: GCW vs Wall Street (1537 reads)      时间: 2009-11-25 周三, 20:49   

作者:Haven海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Wall street was treated as the culprit for last year's economic and financial mess around the globe. Bankers were pounded as if they were criminals. Understandable, given their shamelessly and enormously awarded bonuses. Cut their package! Put them under tighter regulation! - That's the voice from the public and media.

How about these guys who could affect the welfare of billions of people and involve in a project that could have financial impact multiple times of the losses Wall Street could bring to the society? Should they be closely regulated and monitored? They are a bunch of so-called scientists whom are relied upon by many governments and by the public for their professional opinions on global climate warming (GCW).

According to a report by WSJ today, the data center of a Climate Research Unit in UK was hacked and thousands of emails leaked out. In some of these emails, some researchers urged each other to take the concensus of supporting GCW by massaging data (i.e. manipulating), blacklisting journals and fellow researchers who criticize GCW theme. In my opinion, if this is true, they are much worse than the Wall Street bankers by miles: they totally ignore the basic principle in science and push through an agenda that has huge impact on human beings as a whole. Bankers are greedy and they admit it. How about these people: they have the moral heights but are sneakily altering data to support their agenda.

I fully support to save energy and limit human impact on climate. But the end should not justify the means. For the first time, I feel bankers are superior to these "scientists".

作者:Haven海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[闲聊]家居用品海运到加拿大双清一站式服务 海归主坛 2024-4-11 周四, 11:41
[闲聊]新加坡冷冻食品运输,新加坡冷链物流推荐 海归主坛 2024-3-28 周四, 15:34
[闲聊]诚招跨境电商贸易合作伙伴 海归招聘 2024-3-23 周六, 00:56
[闲聊]找兼职的海外华人来 海归招聘 2024-3-20 周三, 09:26
[闲聊]【跨境电商诚聘兼职】- 高额提成&灵活时间 海归招聘 2024-3-19 周二, 00:38
[闲聊]这是一条正经八百的招聘信息(在美华人) 海归招聘 2024-3-16 周六, 10:12
[闲聊]马来西亚家具门到门海运线上操作步骤教程 海归商务 2024-3-02 周六, 11:17
[闲聊]德州扑克 综合全站 震撼来袭(不限IP无需实名)KM直营可玩可代 海归商务 2024-2-27 周二, 18:57

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 Haven离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.