海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: a friend received this email, is it truth?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 a friend received this email, is it truth?   
蔚蓝大海

头衔: 海归中校

头衔: 海归中校
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2005/11/14
文章: 236

海归分: 49795

文章标题: a friend received this email, is it truth? (1150 reads)      时间: 2009-5-15 周五, 16:40   

作者:蔚蓝大海海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

what happen if you send bank account to him?

here is the mail.

FROM THE DESK OF
Chadwick Warburton Chambers
LEGAL SOLICITORS/PRIVATE
201A York Street London,
W1U 6PZ United Kingdom.
Direct Line: +447031859512.

Your email was well noted. Now listen I want you to know that I contacted you not because you are my late client's relative but because you won the random draw conducted by my office to claim his "WILL" which he never left any name for it. I want to present you as the next of kin/beneficiary to my late client "WILL", I want to assure you that this transaction is 100 % risk free. You may ask about (Whether the responsibility under the law) as a barrister and attorney at law I shall provide you WITH every legal document that will empower you to make the claim without questioning.

Attached here is the Affidavit Form you will fill and send it back to me as soon as possible to facilitate approval, release and transfer of your fund into your account. This proposal stipulated time depending on the authority approval to return your form and agreement that will be send to you shortly depending how fast you return the Affidavit Form. However, this transaction should be handled gradually and the first step is to procure the classified documents in your name before approaching the bank for the claim.

The documents are as follows:

1.Sworn affidavit of Claim
2.Attorney general notification/endorsement letter
Order for Release from the High Court
3.Authentic agreement.

You are to fill the Affidavit form and return TO ME BY EMAIL ATTACHMENT to enable me proceed to the high court for an oath on your behalf. While you return the affidavit form send together with scan copy of your international passport or valid driving license for more identification and to enable the process smooth.

Thanks once again for your kind attention and understanding.

Regards
Barrister Chadwick Warburton(esq)

===

Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by our law firm, Chadwick Warburton ASSOCIATE in 201A York Street London, W1U 6PZ. My name is Barr. Chadwick Warburton (ESQ). A personal attorney to our late client A.

We have made a random draw and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this Will. I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank, because they have issued a notice instructing us to produce the beneficiary of this Will within two weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as per law here.

作者:蔚蓝大海海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
关于蒋国兵博士死亡原因的新观点 (received via email) 海归论坛 2006-7-25 周二, 05:39
[笑话]夫妻間的幽默 (From a friend's email) 海归茶馆 2009-11-27 周五, 09:36
How to make a woman happy? (From a f... 海归茶馆 2008-8-19 周二, 08:32
Wow! Awesome! (A friend of mine sent... 海归主坛 2007-9-29 周六, 09:20
You've Got A Friend 你有個好朋友 海归茶馆 2015-11-12 周四, 16:33
【You've Got a Friend】 朗诵、配音 2012-11-03 周六, 05:54
Business Insider:扎克伯格’s Email Sent To... 海归商务 2012-5-17 周四, 21:30
To tell you the truth, no one can 海归商务 2011-2-25 周五, 10:21

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 蔚蓝大海离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.