海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 美国大学开设口*交,男妓课程了!
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 美国大学开设口*交,男妓课程了!   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: 美国大学开设口*交,男妓课程了! (2872 reads)      时间: 2009-2-24 周二, 23:14   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUQRXdReTeg&NR=1

cnn - teaching sex in class - oral sex, male prostitution, and queer theory

听说读写听为先,抑扬顿挫细分辨;字字句句皆入耳,自有明义在心间!

美国的大学课程真所谓五花八门,无奇不有。位于美国南方乔治亚州的乔治亚州立大学就向学生开设了如下的课程:

口*交
男*妓
就算有学生要学,大学也不应该开设这种课程,更何况是乔治亚州立大学是一所接受州政府资助的公立大学。难怪来自两党的州议员联合起来在当地的电视节目中呼吁校方立即取消这些课程,辞退教师,还给纳税人一个公道。

(本期作业就讲述了这个事件,希望大家认真校对一下听写错误)

BEAN(48272190) 21:07:02

american morning,the most news in the morning,here we are.weekdays 6ET.

Now the question if you talk dollars in part paperfessor'to teach kids.Should u have to say what classes they teach.Two Gorge state law makers think they should.

It's the hot topic that George state university sex,not among the students but among the professors and politicians.

Did you know that the state universities offer special interest classes and expertise on male prostitution.Queer theory and oral sex,yes,you heard right.

State Rep Charlice Byrd is outrage to ensize Gorge task peer is fulling the bill for this.She and fellow republic Calvin hill along with the creation collaration. one of the classes cancelled and instructor fired.

Someone chooses freedom to learn whatever they want ,but these type of classes or experters in our university system should be taken out.

Teaching in entire mistowront is, my tike pair might take the test believe that is totally waste of their money.

They are target on listed on Gordge state website.Mindy Stombler, teaches sexuality and society.One area for research,the social meaning of oralsex.

As is how oral sexes defended on culture.

I will argue that with Clinton with the Lewinsky scandle is very kindly unclear,what acutally concerns sex anymore from lot of americans.

I'm not the the target the university of Georgia courses on queer theory.UGA defences the courses saying.The study of the queer theory, the representation of homosexual in literature and the world is respected courses of study throughout the nation.

It is not the like the students on the supposed to the sex agenda issues.What's the afternoon so as the world turns litely.It's recently broke taboon by showing ga*y intermacy on TV.

And there is Caty Pary and her inescapable hit song.

students reaction to learn about such issues in class are messed.

That's they are some kind of what' you learn.They are some what's you talk.

We all the afternoon maker on the decision about the class that we wanna take.

If you want to research on oral sex, male prostitution you can go on the google.com.

That's the great opportunity for you to see that in the classes while not in the outside.

Me,I'm christian , that mom had heard about their classes about queer here.She is about withdraw me.

Keeping in mind that Georgia state law maker have no power what's the ever to fire professors or cancelled classes.

They do however have controlled the overrall budget for Georgia college in universities,and right now they are 2.2 billion dollars hort wall.

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[原创]俺一直思考这个问题,为什么最富裕的美国奖学金不算少,可世界性的奖项... 海归商务 2010-10-09 周六, 22:20
[转帖]蓝绿都风流---美国数学教授论证:男人的性伙伴不可能比女人多那么多 海归酒吧 2007-8-16 周四, 09:10
请教:谁知道国内哪家做进口美国化学原料的公司比较好 海归论坛 2005-8-13 周六, 08:59
《海归黄埔军校》课程《中美比较财务会计学》:美国企业关联方交易的确认与审计... 海归黄埔军校 2004-8-23 周一, 16:55
美国法学院的申请点滴 海归主坛 2016-1-03 周日, 08:30
[转帖]多少钱美国留学才够?10年需500万 海归主坛 2015-9-02 周三, 21:54
美国大学教授,能挣多少钱? 海归茶馆 2015-7-17 周五, 10:12
澳际教育专场招聘会:美国留学生 年薪10--20万 砸简历吧 海归招聘 2015-6-08 周一, 11:14

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.