海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 大家了解James Chan吗?看看他如何给老外演讲的?
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 大家了解James Chan吗?看看他如何给老外演讲的?   
山东斯汀
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归准将

头衔: 海归准将
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:女年龄: 51
加入时间: 2005/09/14
文章: 679
来自: 某国驻华使馆
海归分: 106854

文章标题: 大家了解James Chan吗?看看他如何给老外演讲的? (1215 reads)      时间: 2009-1-07 周三, 21:23   

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

James Chan, Ph.D., created the phrase "The China Formula" to help Americans understand China in one word.

Dr. Chan is President of the Philadelphia-based, independent consultancy, Asia Marketing and Management (AMM). AMM specializes in advising U.S. manufacturers, trade associations, and information companies in building business relationships in China and in exporting American-made products and services in China and Asia

1/7 听写作业

The CHINA Formula for American Exporters by James Chan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8g5ZKdbKAs#

第一个听写完作业的朋友可以升任管理员职务!可以求助词典或其他任何渠道,需6个小时内听写完毕并本人ID跟贴提交正确答案,以本论坛跟贴和QQ群发布记录为准(斯汀提供支持,同时也欢迎其他网友对率先听写完成的朋友提供各种形式的友情赞助或奖励)

为了校对听写的正确与否,对于听写完成的作业,欢迎大家积极翻译成中文,并跟贴。为了更好的理解视频内容,同时也欢迎大家跟贴附录视频背景中文资料。

对于长期积极完成作业的朋友,本论坛会有鼓励或重大奖励。对于长期不完成,不讨论本论坛作业,或消极对待作业的朋友,本人将会毫不客气的从QQ群里踢走,并删除论坛帐号。

请把地址直接放
www.keepvid.com下载即可,以MP4格式下载。

听写办法请使用gom player播放器播放,A-B复读播放,使用[选择起点,使用]选择终点,使用右下划线取消选择,为了培养你的语感,建议大家每句重复收听20-100遍左右后再听写!
本次作业时间比较长,建议大家接力完成

新人请先阅读本群24条群规定,

www.youtubeqq.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardID=1&ID=3&page=1

(听写的重要意义:听写是一种有效的综合性测试,可以考查学生词汇量、拼写、句法、听力、理解、记笔记和一定的书面表达等多方面的要素和技能,研究人员发现听写成绩与许多其它技能的相关系数很高。听写也是英语学习逆向法创始人钟道隆教授的核心思想!!听写训练具有自身的科学性和技巧性,多练加巧练则定可取得事半功倍的成效,)总而言之:听写是一种最好的学习方法!!

长期欢迎大家推荐你认为发音标准,清晰,内容新颖,有独特见解或意义的英语视频供大家听写。

希望大家在新的一年里一如既往的支持 www.youtubeqq.com/bbs 和本论坛高级QQ群32149507 和16725034。

祝大家新年快乐!

My name is James Chan,I'm living and working for the philadelphia ,I've been in the philadelphia for 25 years.And I also have been running a consultancy based in #$city for 25years.The name of my consultancy is Asia marketing and management.And the focus is to help companies build business relationships in China.And more specificly specifically ,my specialty is to help American companies export 100percent American -made products and services to the Chinaes market.

I have tried over the past 25 years to balance our trade deficit with China.You know ,I am succeeding slowly ,but I am not giving up.Well ,that's what I want to do .But I am very happy doing what I do.because The first thing I would like to share with you in terms of my 25years helping companies export,is that it can be done ,there is money to be made .

But for companies that want to do that ,and want to be successful,people really need to kind of know 5 very important pieces of the Chinese mindset,which I ,for the ease of your\make it easy for you to remember ,I called it the CHINA formula,which is the aqualequal name of China ,C H,I,N,A.

I'm going to use my next 4minutes to describe what is China why it is important to keep in mind .If you want to succeed ,making the Chinese spend money on you .

The first one is C ,which stands for confidence .

All my clients (to)who do export and are very profitable ,have (very) confidence in their products and services .We all know ,when we walk into the China market ,there are pirates ,there are people who want to duplicate our products . My clients are people who either invent the products or they invent the services.

No matter people are trying to pirate our things ,our procedures ,our know-how ,and technology,they just don't do it very well .So ,this is confidence .

So if you don't have the confidence,you are not China-ready,in terms of exporting to the Chinese market .There is another thing about confidence that you need to know .When you are exporter,you need to find distributors and agencies and sales people in China who want to work for you ,who have to work fo you .But it's not enough just to find people and throw money at them .Because you can(not)always throw money at people ,but what if they don't have confidence ?

that your products get sold.so the word confidence here also means.you have to find people and make them feel confident.then helping you is not 1 year or 2 year deal.

it's not enough to have confidence and the next word is H.hungerH stands for hunger my clients the best clients that I have are people who feel hungry.they're motivated to sell to China when companies are fat and happy they don't go overseas.so if you don't have the hunger. you're not ready. the word hunger also refers to the customers in China.we don't sell to anyone in China.they only sell to people who are hungry for our products.when I say hungry I mean people who really desire.what we can do and price noramlly is not a barrier.

let's go to the third one for the I.I stands for insider.any company that succeed in selling to the Chinese has to have one or more insiders and these insider can be a customer, can be a agent ,can be your friend ,can be your employee's mother in-laws husband's brother .Somebody who is trusting of you ,who feels comfortable with you ,who is willing to tip you off.Without an insider in that marketplace,you are going nowhere.So one of things I do for my client is to help them find and then groom those insiders .We don't call them spies,because we are not in defense of military.But ,you know ,they are insiders.

The next word in the fomula for N is 'NO'.To succeed selling to the Chinese ,you have to have the courage and ability ,and timing to say no to your customer.If you keep saying yes ,If you are only willing to sell to anybody who throws money at you ,you get pirated.,you won't be able to establish your brand recognition.

Finally ,A,for acceptance.A stands for acceptance.There is one thing many westerners don't think about when they walk into China .The Chinese have vast what they really really want from the West .It's acceptance.If you want to sell anything to the Chinese ,or for that matter ,build relationships with the Chinese ,you must make your customers ,your contacts ,your associates ,your parters feel you are not walking in,it's ------,it's a --- ---.You are walking in ,you are accepting them .And that will help you tremendously find insiders in building relationships .

请大家从6分24秒处继续听写

作者:山东斯汀海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖]樊纲大师对还是James Chanos对? 海归主坛 2010-5-18 周二, 08:26
为什么Melania Trump演讲和Michelle Obama有·雷同? 生活风情 2016-7-20 周三, 13:31
美国人穿衣不讲究?话说美国人的穿衣搭配 生活风情 2015-7-17 周五, 10:42
[原创][猜谜]美国影星John Travolta主演过那部华人名导演电影? 海归茶馆 2015-4-14 周二, 21:10
[演讲]中国很疯狂,你是被牺牲的一代,那又怎么样?那就狂欢呗! 海归主坛 2014-10-25 周六, 09:17
[教学]哈佛最受欢迎导师北大演讲:成功等于幸福吗? 海归主坛 2014-9-09 周二, 21:59
《4分33秒》 - 音乐还是哲学? 行为艺术 还是 皇帝的新衣? 高山流水 2014-6-25 周三, 10:43
zt我考进大学的时候只有16岁,如今我毕业30年了,回想起来,我早上两年学... 海归茶馆 2013-10-17 周四, 15:02

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 山东斯汀离线  发送站内短信 发送电子邮件 浏览发表者的主页 QQ号码287033838 雅虎讯息通 MSN Skype帐号
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归酒吧           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件可以下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.