[ZT] 请看国内TOP-10大学BELOW AVERAGE金融学士的英文邮件
Select messages from
# through # 帮助
[/[Print]\]

海归论坛 -> 海归酒吧

#1: [ZT] 请看国内TOP-10大学BELOW AVERAGE金融学士的英文邮件 (2829 reads) 作者: laozhong来自: 苏州/天津/北京/重庆/美国 文章时间: 2008-10-29 周三, 00:07
    —
作者:laozhong海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Dear John

I have kept on thinking whether I should email you this letter or not but finally I made up my mind to do so if it won't take much of your time.

First,I'd like to thank you for your thoughts about me and your care for me in our last conversation.I really appreciated it.

Just as you said,Chongqing may not be the right city where I can fully develop myself and find a suitable job,I agree with you to a great extent.When I was a university student,it never occurred to me that I would end up with XYZ,especially in this position.But the fault may be mine.To be honest,at that time I narrowed my selection of the cities where I would work and made a tragic mistake about my choice of the location for work.

I was brought up in a very ordinary workers' family.From an early age I realized the importance of working hard on my studies.Although I performed well and got relatively high scores in school,I seldom gave much thought to what I would do in the future.I used to think about studying or working abroad for some time,but my economic situation didn't allow it.It's probably just my little-girl dream,waitng to be realized in the far future,which is hazy and full of uncertainties.True, I had many opportunities before graduation last year,but unknowingly I missed some,gave up some and failed some.Now I regret it.

Many of my classmates feel the same way I do that we try hard to achieve the things that we have longed for,but we are not sure the road we're taking is going to get us there.Therefore,I have always been in a dillema and struggled within over the issue of doing what I really like.Someone would say happiness is not about doing what you like but learning to love what you're doing. Can I grow to love my current work,or should I change it?I really cannot afford to waste time, I'll have to think it through.

At last,I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to you for providing this Happy English Corner in CQ,where I can continue my love of English and practise it with many new friends.Thanks for your time.

Best Regards

XYZ

Laozhong's comments: While u might still laugh at this write-up, to be honest with you, I have not read things like this from CQ college students for YEARS!!!

I swear I did not modify the writing at all.

作者:laozhong海归酒吧 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

上一次由laozhong于2008-10-30 周四, 11:44修改,总共修改了3次

海归论坛 -> 海归酒吧

output generated using printer-friendly topic mod. 所有的时间均为 北京时间

1页,共2