海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: a point picked up from downstairs, lift up for discussions
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 a point picked up from downstairs, lift up for discussions   
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中将

头衔: 海归中将
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2005/06/06
文章: 5263
来自: 外星
海归分: 664766

文章标题: a point picked up from downstairs, lift up for discussions (1557 reads)      时间: 2006-4-21 周五, 20:31   

作者:250海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

it seems we have several here studied laws, hope this would be a good subject

my personal belief is

laws are made to enforce the protocols deemed by law makers as appropriate based on the virtues from the value system of the socioty at a specific times.

if the law makers are the representatives from all social groups of a society, then we see that legislation reflecting the values of more balanced sociostructure.

if the law makers are selected to represent a small group of special interests, sure then what will be enforced would only reflect the values of that special group and only to suit their interests

then, we have to look at the judicial system of enforcing the laws once passed. now, no matter what was intended in the legislation, until it is chanllenged and amended, a law is a law. but when it comes to judical justice, at any given society, we would see the bias in the way it is enforced or practiced.

of course some societies may have more dark secrets than others when it comes to the judicial justice. at this point, we can only hope for the best for what is the current justice system in china

on the legislation side, i personally can see the change of the law makers: they are no longer the ones who barely had appropriate educations, and the mix is from a wider range. the legislation today is much better intended than say 10 years ago to reflect more points of views from the society and the values are changing.

what the executive order/regulations/policies are covering today by the central government is appearing to lean towards the under privileged working class in china today. i thought that is a good thing

you can bad mouth china all you want, the improvement and progress is evident. as a chinese i sure hope more could be done in the old country, but i am proud of china for what it is today already! am i proud enough to move back just yet...? i am not sure, we will see....

作者:250海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【生命的诗意之二】(Power Point Presentation)& ... 生活风情 2013-2-24 周日, 02:17
《美丽的雪景》(Power Point Presentation)有缘相聚... 生活风情 2012-12-30 周日, 08:54
2011 is the turning point for mid-east? 海归商务 2011-2-21 周一, 03:47
中国 in 2011, is likely a turning point 海归商务 2011-2-05 周六, 23:14
bear valley这周末滑雪lift ticket半价 生活风情 2010-11-27 周六, 14:02
好色之图: LIFT ME UP 生活风情 2010-9-16 周四, 13:37
[贴图]【南加州的海岸】Dana Point 和 Laguna Niguel 行行摄摄 2010-8-22 周日, 18:44
Chinese government stimulus hopes pro... 海归主坛 2009-3-05 周四, 00:20

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 250离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.