海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 日本人对印尼暴乱中华人世界的描述[国人必看]
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 日本人对印尼暴乱中华人世界的描述[国人必看]   
所跟贴 日本人对印尼暴乱中华人世界的描述[国人必看] -- blacktoad - (5863 Byte) 2004-8-26 周四, 01:00 (22130 reads)
non haigui
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: re : China will be strong (998 reads)      时间: 2005-3-04 周五, 07:10      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

To All Dear Haiguis
Sorry I do not have a Chinese version computer, but I like to
comment on the above article written by Yamamura or Kobayashi-san.
Seem like he's one of the "smart" Japanese I have encountered, but still not as sharp as Chinese. Kobayashi-san looks like he's working in a diplomatic community, but his understanding of the situation in Indon is rather shallow, he seems to be exagerating or how proud of being a Japanese. let me pointed out Japanese society weakness. firstly.

1) Overseas Chinese - There have been mass slaughter of overseas Chinese starting during the Ming and later to Qing
dynasties, thousands of Chinese workers being slaughtered by
the Filipino and their Spanish colonial master. it started in the
1600's, then in the late history, it goes to Indon on a larger
scale massacre.
During the upheaval, confrontation era of the 50's, and 60's
most S.E.A. countries like Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia including Singapore?? have signed joint communique with the then Zhou Enlai adminstration on how to deal with Chinese citizens who were naturalized and "abandoned" China to their new land. And the communique jointly declared that local naturalized Chinese should pledge allegiance to the ruler of the country, and China will drop its dual citizenship recognition enjoyed by the Chinese in the past. During the cold war and confrontation era, Most S.E.A. countries are worried about the influence of communist ideology via China or Russian that may topple their regime.
Thus it makes China diplomatically difficult to rescue the local
Chinese during the "pai-hua"
Mr Kobayashi, one should understand not just Japanese have to "evacuate" its own citizens during any emergencies, all sovereign nations also rightfully had duties to protect its citizens. China, may have not done enough in the past due to above reason as mentioned, I believe in future, as a responsible governance, she'll protect its citizen wherever situation warrants.

Singapore has done its best to "rescue" many Chinese in Indon
and likewise, gained with large capital flight from the fleeing Indon-Chinese.
China also accepted the largest number of Chinese refugees
who flee Vietnam during the late 70's and resulting to war with the then Vietnamese regime to protect Chinese citizens
and teaching them a lesson for "ungratitude"
When the whole world abandon and shut the door to Jewish immigration during 19th century. China gave refuge to about
30,000 of them. and as this date, Israel always thankful of
what China did for them in 19th century. I think Israel will
assist China in military to wack your Japanese Imperial armies.

Mind you, most overseas Chinese's heart, despite being "abadoned" by the motherland, are still toward forward to a strong and united motherland.

Please also remind the Mr Fujimori was merely seeking "political refuge" in Japan to avoid "prosecution" for corruption by the Peruvian authority, thus he claimed Japanese citizenship thru ancestorship. That's nothing to be proud of, indeed, I'm ashame that Japanese govt shelter such kind of criminal.

2) Proud to Being a Daiwa race??
let me elaborate, yes Japanese have strong patroitism, nationalism as mentioned in your article. but in Japanese society today, you're at the "crossroad" of your culture and moral standards are decaying. You have so many so called "kinpatsu" wondering in street midnight taking drugs, cracks, sex etc. your society is so "pressurized" because you strike to achieve perfectionism, thus leading to breakdown of a cohesive society,
a) You have the highest suicide rate among industrial nations average about 150/day in Tokyo and thru out.
b) You have the highest "unborn babies" being killed thru abortion in this civilized world.
c) Japan also has many mentally ill persons as well as sexual maniacs wondering in city today. Thus you have a
separate "train" or subway coach for "women only" for fear of
your Daiwa women being raped or molested.
c) You are a super male chauvinistic society, you despise you own Daiwa women so much so that they have no status in society, you are the only country in the world (except Vatican) to ban contraceptive when it first introduce in the 60's til now. Many Japanese women can only achieve social status by working in Hong Kong or China.
d) Your industrial achievement is only thru copying and spying
on others especially American, and western Europe. Japanese
are the biggest spy (commercial, industrial and military) in the world. You're also the biggest copycat of all western technologies especially automotives.
e) Japanese could only live by a group, yes you are very united and consensus, When you go overseas, you fear Chinese on a one-to-one basis, cos your IQ are inferior when in business or trade negotiation with Chinese. your society is a pressure cooker, you claim to have all the rules of a democratic country, but your commoners have to abide by the mafia rules(invisible barrier) , seniority, and rubber stamping. You have a good R & D to back up your copied technology,
Technology wise, I think you're 3 year behind Europe, and
American.
f) Your parliament is merely a rubber stamp controlling by
various factions of the LDP, your premiership is an most
"unwanted" job and a "puppet" to some LDP aging politicians, and lobby groups.
g) You take Chinese literature as if it's yours. you admire the
"San Guo Yian Yi" "Xi Yu Ji" "Sui Hu Chuan", you master all these philosophy. You admire Confucius, the Menzhi, Laozhi, doctrines, and you take as if it's yours. You admire Dr Sun Yat Sen's "San Ming zhu yi", so much so that your Diet is practising some of Dr. Sun's philosophy. you respected Liang Chi Chao and Kang Yuwei during our so called "aborted" "China Restoration" era.
your corporate executive envied "the success of Overseas
Chinese" that created so many self-made millionaires, simply
zero Japanese executive cud make it to such level because
your mentality are not created as such.
h) You like Jewish philosophy, simply they're God's chosen people. Likewise, Japanese fantasize, they're the chosen so called "superior" Daiwa race of Apollo God?? to rule the world?? It must be a joke!! your dream shattered with two yummy Atomic bombs.
You think you can rise again?? personally I would think so if
your Diet "dismantle" the present "Peace constitution" drafted by American.
yes you like the Jewish way of media manipulation, you did
propagate yourself well in the world that they believe in your
cause. yes the western world, and America have forgotten
about your world war 2 atrocities and wounds you have
inflicted on so many Chinese, Koreans, and Asians.
yes you have the money for all these diplomacy and media
manipulation. Yes you did have many well-seasoned diplomats
that cud negotiate hard with American, or European.

China leaders have shown its maturity, restraint, and rational
thinking in many diplomatic way, in fact, they're diplomatic charming nowadays especially to overseas Chinese. We strongly support such leadership wholeheartly.

On other hand, You also hate Jewish and dislike their personality, or hard to work with them simply they out-smart the Daiwa race.

3) Economy
I need not elaborate further, Japanese economy had been
mired in stagnation for decades, and this is going to continue
for some years to come. You rely so much on American, so
much so that your PM looks like a "ha pa gou" when he goes
to Washington. You are a "crying baby" when EU and American "pressed" you during Plaza Accord for Yen appreciation. You take away money from the rest, but never give back. You're smart to divert your investment overseas.

You thought you're very smart by snatching up prime properties and business/antiques in the US and Europe during 80's and early 90's, but it's a trick by the Jewish that burst your "bubble economy" You agreed with Dr Mahathir that this is "Jewish conspiracy" to dismantle your "Yen Bloc" in Asia.
Now China is your no 1 trading partner now. I think you asshole PM Jun Koizumi & his Shintaro I. may be thinking of moving those class A war criminals and retarded sex maniacs weirdo Generals/soldiers to some shit places, and condemned eternally by your Azura!!
When we form a United States of China, we're going to give you real shit!!

Yes, you're the only Asian who can defeat the 30,000 strong so called British, Spanish, Portuguest etc Imperialist armies, but you create a "Banana Republic" that have no respect from local leaders and its peoples.
You raped Nanking of its 300,000 or more citizens, on Dec 13, 1937, and you denied the facts, and changed the facts of your historical books in a not so smart way. I believe they're
people like me and Iris Chang to tell the whole world about it.
Justice will always be on our end, and God, Yahweh, IshaAllah, will punish the Daiwa races and its sick Imperial family one day!!
your Pearl harbour episode is total fiasco, that you bite your
own bullet!! Your assholes Japanese armies and Bush are world's no 1 terrorists.

Lastly, I share the same thought with Mr Lee Kuan Yew on
your colonization of Taiwan?? if only your assholes Japanese
Imperial Army could treat others like you did in Taiwan. May be
we might not "hate" you as much. your brutality, and beast like behavior is totally beyond comprehension (would you tell me why Japanese hated Chinese so much?), and 100 times worst than the Nazi. Afterall JAPANESE OR THE DAIWA RACE are not smart at all!!

Sincerely,

A Smart Overseas Chinese

p.s by the way, there are always black sheeps in all races,
I have associated with many nice overseas Japanese that
are astounded and condemned the Japanese armies did in
Nanjing.

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
日本一百年前为日韩合并印的的纪念海报:《世界二十大国帝王御尊影》1906 海归主坛 2010-8-21 周六, 17:53
天朝变成世界第一强国,指日可待! 海归商务 2010-10-12 周二, 12:09
[足球历史]为什么今天意大利对新西兰的时候,解说要说1982年的新西兰世界... 海归茶馆 2010-6-25 周五, 05:21
7月4日,华人世界也传出振奋人心的消息:马英九与谢长廷9日将举行首场辩论 海归主坛 2007-7-05 周四, 01:06
不好,小日本鬼子“加息”是为了发动世界大战! ZT 海归论坛 2006-3-30 周四, 12:58
旅游娱乐业:香港迪士尼比番禺动物世界还要小:旅行社持观望态度 (转帖) 海归论坛 2005-10-16 周日, 19:07
大连急聘,日本项目高级软件工程师/世界500强 海归职场 2004-12-30 周四, 10:38
[转帖]1998年印尼排华暴行纪实 凤凰网 【千万不要忘记】 海归主坛 2013-5-14 周二, 22:31

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.