海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 宜将剩勇追穷寇
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 宜将剩勇追穷寇   
所跟贴 宜将剩勇追穷寇 -- 东海一枭 - (2528 Byte) 2003-2-19 周三, 07:28 (887 reads)
美国人
[博客]
[个人文集]

游客

文章标题: Not a good analogy (207 reads)      时间: 2003-2-19 周三, 10:21      

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

Dear friend, I am afraid you have fallen into the same logic of our beloved President Bush, "You are either with us or you are against us". Or isn't it the same logic of your beloved Chairman Mao as well? Interesting, isn't it?

Against the war on Iraq does not necessarily mean support for Iraq. I, for one, happen to believe inspection and containment work better than war. As we are in the process of disarming Iraq with inspectors on its soil and spy planes flying over its sky, Saddam is getting weaker and weaker, and there is no need to go to war at this point. The price of war, humanitarily or finacially, is too high for me. Leaving Saddam alone without doing anything would be a better analogy of what the farmer did on the snake.

I pity those poor souls crying for war in front of their televisions. Essentially, they are rooting for a stronger NFL or NBA team, and they enjoy it as their team wins. The only problem is a war is not a game even though it appears to you the same way on television. This is the truely sad part of human beings.

BTW, I give no shit on the rhetoric about Saddam's evilness. The same rhetoric can be level on any dictator around the world. So why Saddam? It is just pure propganda, my friend.

作者:游客海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
[转帖]剩女们追逐极品男的战争 海归酒吧 2014-4-01 周二, 00:12
【有这么厉害吗?】你《步步惊心》我夜夜追剧 都市“剩女”研究“恋爱秘笈” 海归酒吧 2011-9-21 周三, 09:38
【海归网最有干活的爆料!真人!无马赛克!】某资深ID开名车被狗仔穷追,半掩... 春来茶馆 2010-9-17 周五, 00:12
[原创]3050点上方压力明显不宜追高 谈股论金 2010-4-22 周四, 10:29
【单独开新帖】回复老狼穷追不舍逼我回答的问题;也请老狼回答我的问题 众议院 2009-10-06 周二, 03:20
【热点话题追踪]】魅力研究:泰坦尼克号上的贵族少女被穷光蛋用魅力忽悠了(部... 海归酒吧 2009-8-12 周三, 11:23
美国人的住房状态:房好还便宜 - 香港老太太送钱给美国穷人买好房子VS 当... 海归主坛 2009-3-12 周四, 22:38
看不下去了。为什么要对一个ID一拥而上,穷追猛打?人家 海归酒吧 2009-2-20 周五, 12:21

返回顶端
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.