海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: TO : 言轻 You are the real Big
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 TO : 言轻 You are the real Big   
所跟贴 Big SWD and 电影(WALLSTREET) -- 游客 - (146 Byte) 2004-4-14 周三, 11:43 (656 reads)
言轻
[博客]
[个人文集]

头衔: 海归中校

头衔: 海归中校
声望: 学员

加入时间: 2004/03/13
文章: 137

海归分: 42923

文章标题: 说大实话,俺那时听不懂几句英语,从网上现找来电影Wall Street名言集锦 (1864 reads)      时间: 2004-4-14 周三, 21:54   

作者:言轻海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

[1] 当时一字不差听懂的有这句:

Gordon Gekko: I look at a hundred deals a day. I pick one.

此后的事实反复验证,不论那一行,贸易、投资、谈判,如果一个人总是处於被别人任意挑拣的地步,就应该问自己怎么把桌子转个方向,置身于Gordon Gekko百里挑一的位置。

[2] Charlie Sheen演的Bud Fox也有句名言,很积极、主动。但仔细想想,也恰好说明他与Gekko相反,还处於人生劣势、被动的阶段:

Bud Fox: Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.

[3] 好莱坞一面拼命赚钱,一面又拼命攻击华尔街。我看还是华尔街的分析师比较表里如一,只要你华纳挣钱,我就上调评级,才不管你就靠骂我是婊子才挣来这钱。看看好莱坞是如何借主人翁自己的嘴骂自己不劳而获:

Gordon Gekko: The richest one percent of this country owns half our country's wealth, five trillion dollars. One third of that comes from hard work, two thirds comes from inheritance, interest on interest accumulating to widows and idiot sons and what I do, stock and real estate speculation. It's bullshit. You got ninety percent of the American public out there with little or no net worth. I create nothing. I own.

投机(speculation)一直被说成不劳而获,投机商真的不制造任何东西吗?投机商承担的是风险,就像保险公司(听说Buffett反对华尔街的庄家出售期权,不知道他是不是也一样讨厌电视里15分钟就跳出来一次、浪费我15秒钟的GEICO汽车保险广告)。投机商提供的是市场的活力、流动性。市场如果失去活力,证券差价大到无法交易,股份无法顺利套现,谁还敢持有股份,上市也没有意义了,风险投资也没意义了,新兴科技公司也就根本无法通过出让股权来融资了。

[4] Gordon Gekko的投机有内线交易的违法嫌疑,以前这个坛上有很好的评论,内线交易最终害的是自己,即使政府不来抓捕。

[5] 下面还有好多名言对我来说比较深奥了,还是请falefala老兄有空了开个主题给我们大夥儿讲解。

Wall Street (1987)

Gordon Gekko: If something's worth doing it's worth doing for money.

Gordon Gekko: You're walking around blind without a cane, pal. A fool and his money are lucky enough to get together in the first place.

Gordon Gekko: I'm talking about liquid. Rich enough to have your own jet. Rich enough not to waste time. Fifty, a hundred million dollars, buddy. A player. Or nothing.

Gordon Gekko: You see that building? I bought that building ten years ago. My first real estate deal. Sold it two years later, made an $800,000 profit. It was better than sex. At the time I thought that was all the money in the world. Now it's a day's pay.

Lou: The main thing about money, Bud, is that it makes you do things you don't want to do.

Bud Fox: Why do you need to wreck this company?
Gordon Gekko: Because it's wreckable, all right?

Gordon Gekko: It's not always the most popular person who gets the job done.

Gordon Gekko: If you need a friend, get a dog.

Gordon Gekko: The most valuable commodity I know of is information.

Gordon Gekko: You stop sending me information, and you start getting me some.

Gordon Gekko: I look at a hundred deals a day. I pick one.

Gordon Gekko: I don't throw darts at a board. I bet on sure things. Read Sun-tzu Art of War. Every battle is won before it is ever fought.

Bud Fox: Sun-tzu: If your enemy is superior, evade him. If angry, irritate him. If equally matched, fight, and if not split and reevaluate.

Lou Mannheim: Man looks in the abyss. There's nothing staring back at him. At that moment, man finds his character. And that is what keeps him out of the abyss.

Gordon Gekko: Ever wonder why fund managers can't beat the S&P 500? 'Cause they're sheep, and sheep get slaughtered.

Bud Fox: Life all comes down to a few moments. This is one of them.

Gordon Gekko: Sand bagged me on Bluestar huh? Thought you could teach the teacher a lesson that the tail can wag the dog huh? Well let me clue you in, pal. The ice is melting right underneath your feet. Did you think you could've gotten this far this fast with anyone else, huh? That you'd be out there dicking someone like Darien? Naw... you'd still be cold calling widows and dentists tryin' to sell 'em 20 shares of some dog shit stock! I took you in ... a NOBODY! I opened the doors for you .. showed you how the system works.. the value of information .. how to get it! Fulham oil, Brant resources, geodynamics and this is how you fucking pay me back you cockroach! I gave you Darien! I gave you your manhood I gave you everything! You could've been one of the great ones buddy. I look at you and see myself.. WHY?
Bud Fox: I don't know. I guest I realized that I'm just Bud Fox.. and as much as I wanted to be Gordon Gekko, I'll always be Bud Fox.

Gordon Gekko: The point is, ladies and gentlemen, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right. Greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of it's forms - greed for life, for money, knowledge - has marked the upward surge of mankind and greed - you mark my words - will not only save Teldar Paper but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA. Thank you.

全文见:https://www.stationfive.com/Quotes.php?alpha=UZ&movie=Wall_Street

作者:言轻海归商务 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
找合作小伙伴 轻松赚佣金 海归招聘 2024-4-15 周一, 22:19
诚招兼职,轻松自由的代理运营 海归招聘 2024-3-31 周日, 23:39
招聘兼职人员- 工作轻松有趣+时间灵活自由 海归招聘 2024-3-29 周五, 10:16
诚招兼职,轻松自由的代理运营 海归招聘 2024-3-29 周五, 09:15
年轻保守派评论人给美国人一记当头棒喝 海归商务 2024-3-28 周四, 14:32
招聘兼职人员- 工作轻松有趣+时间灵活自由 海归招聘 2024-3-23 周六, 09:39
招聘兼职人员- 工作轻松有趣+时间灵活自由 海归招聘 2024-3-21 周四, 14:40
招聘兼职人员- 工作轻松有趣+时间灵活自由 海归招聘 2024-3-20 周三, 09:27

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 言轻离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.