海归网首页   海归宣言   导航   博客   广告位价格  
海归论坛首页 会员列表 
收 藏 夹 
论坛帮助 
登录 | 登录并检查站内短信 | 个人设置 论坛首页 |  排行榜  |  在线私聊 |  专题 | 版规 | 搜索  | RSS  | 注册 | 活动日历
主题: 【MBA课程与人生】Marketing (营销)和Sales(销售)的区别和前途
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务 -> 海归黄埔军校           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙
  阅读上一个主题 :: 阅读下一个主题
作者 【MBA课程与人生】Marketing (营销)和Sales(销售)的区别和前途   
所跟贴 【MBA课程与人生】Marketing (营销)和Sales(销售)的区别和前途 -- 狼协 - (2446 Byte) 2009-8-13 周四, 01:15 (28639 reads)
CM

头衔: 海归上尉
声望: 学员
性别: 性别:男
加入时间: 2004/02/29
文章: 65
来自: 四海为家
海归分: 8837

文章标题: marketing and sales 人员 (3545 reads)      时间: 2010-10-18 周一, 16:50

作者:CM海归黄埔军校 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

假若你是干sales 或 marketing 的,这可能是你的老板例会中的样子:

During weekly review

Direct Sales: 单子有多少?赶紧update你的forecast! 注意费用!怎么每天跟客户吃饭唱歌洗澡不见结单啊?!你看看Steve才来一个月就开单了。还有啊,你这单怎么折扣要这么高?还要不要commission了!

Channel Sales: 老刘,你看华北区。你看看这周能不能把500万的货压出去。很急啊。先别谈折扣。这个下面他们直接跟我谈。不要给帐期。市场费用那块你问问市场部的老李。他们这季度钱还有。抓紧要啊。

Marketing(you are a junior stuff): Please gather marketing event requirements for this quarter. I need the full details by next Monday. I can't emphasis more on the rules of using our logo and marketing collaterals. No, you can't alter it no matter what....it is decided by the corporate.

Marketing(you asenior stuff): I need to secure funding ahead of other geos. Please have our geo requests on my table by the end of the day. Oh BTW, the COO needs to meet the mayor of city and the CEO of China Telecom. No, I donot know the intended dates yet. Please start working on it. Oh another thing, I am attending long term product planning session in the states next month. Let us find time to formulate a strategy this week. I will be meeting our COO in the states so I need something impressive.

During monthly reivew

Direct Sales: 争取时间过半任务过半。多的我就不说了。单子的cutoff date 是XX月XX号。大家要记住这个日子。到时不要跟我说单子下不了。BTW, 下个月开始公司开始travel control. 要出差的提前一天告诉我来approve。你怎么这么笨,跟客户吃饭实在不行让当地经销商想办法。还要我教你啊。靠。你们他妈的注意报销不要违规啊。

Channel Sales: 嗯。出货的细节你就别问了。这个我已经拿了公司approval. 对了,12月开全国经销商大会。你抽时间跟marketing 把细节定一下。地方就在三亚吧。操,贵什么贵,谁卖东西啊,marketing还是我们啊?!你要是搞不定marketing我就去跟他们老大谈。Marketing 的钱是用来干什么的!花的呀!

Marketing(junior staff): You have a great marketing plan...execute it flawlessly. Here are the fundings. Oh, BTW, I need to meet the marketing agency. I have issues with the retainer contract.

Marketing(senior staff): I came back from the headquarter face to face meeting. Here is the strategy download. We will end of life of product A, B, C and shift to D, E, F. It is strictly confidential. Our customers should not know this before we make announcement. I need this team to work on pricing, sales contract, new collateral, media coverage, sales training, the whole nine yards, I need it by the end of the month. Oh BTW, in pursuit of our new product strategy, we will start to re-org and re-align our teams. It is WIP in the US now.

During quarterly review

Direct sales: 这个季度10%的兄弟超额完成任务。10%没有完成任务。总体而言我们销售增长了15%。谢谢各位。晚上我请客。大家都来。男同事跟家里请好假。女同事9点以后就可以走了。不过9点后我才会谈新的account plan. 你们看着办啊。。。呵呵,开玩笑,下周我们才调整account coverage.

Channel Sales: 华北的总代是怎么回事,email 也不回,电话也不接。还他妈玩不玩了?是不是把单子都给了直销了?老刘,你看华北这么大的事儿你会不知道?这季度你还缺数。你自己看着办吧。

Marketing(junior staff): We have had a wonderful quarter....here is your achievement award($100 voucher). Oh, BTW, here is the new agency we will use starting next quarter. Here is the contact info. Why did we change agency? Well, it is complicated. Anyhow, it is done. Go work with them. Here is the funding left for this quarter. Do not waste it. I need you to come up with a program with the new agency before deadline.

Marketing(Senior staff): We have done thorough analysis and planning of our geo NPI(new product introduction). Unfortunately these are the areas that we need to amend per HQ feedback. See, we need to work with sales closer to make our strategy more convincing. BTW, here is the plan to merge and downsize our headcounts. Why? Have you listened to CEO's webcast last week? why does this surprise you?

At company fiscal year end

你的老板:Sales Director, head of direct sales: 又买了两处房子。公司付钱到夏威夷度假一周。第二年销售任务涨了20%。他打算招更多sales,并开展in house telesales 业务。

你的老板:Sales Director, head of channel sales: 买了4处房和奔驰S600。带着华南华东的总代投奔了竞争对手。你的同事老刘则背黑锅。被公司开了。

你的老板:Marketing Manager: 公司突然宣布他离职了。没有说明原因。你猜不到为什么。只是觉得他出事儿了。

你的老板:VP marketing:手下被downsize了20%。觉得升职无望。正在跟下家谈。

你:还在想什么是sales什么是marketing.

作者:CM海归黄埔军校 发贴, 来自【海归网】 http://www.haiguinet.com

相关主题
【MBA课程与人生】Follow your heart –决策的价值因素 海归黄埔军校 2010-2-26 周五, 19:09
《海归黄埔军校》课程《》:什么是“对价”?(转帖) 海归黄埔军校 2008-11-30 周日, 06:33
分享【操盘手回忆录】证交所黑幕 (转贴) 海归主坛 2008-5-09 周五, 21:34
【MBA课程与人生系列】决策论的Case Study:QQ泡妞记 (下) 海归酒吧 2010-3-05 周五, 20:08
【MBA课程与人生系列】决策论的Case Study:QQ泡妞记 (上) 海归酒吧 2010-3-03 周三, 23:00
【MBA课程与人生系列】决策论与人生设计 海归黄埔军校 2010-2-23 周二, 23:09
【MBA课程与人生系列】----门外汉的乱侃 (上) 海归黄埔军校 2009-8-16 周日, 19:28
【转帖分享】四大恶心女(多图) 海归酒吧 2014-4-27 周日, 13:07

返回顶端
阅读会员资料 CM离线  发送站内短信
显示文章:     
回复主题   printer-friendly view    海归论坛首页 -> 海归商务 -> 海归黄埔军校           焦点讨论 | 精华区 | 嘉宾沙龙 | 白领丽人沙龙 所有的时间均为 北京时间

论坛转跳:   
不能在本论坛发表新主题, 不能回复主题, 不能编辑自己的文章, 不能删除自己的文章, 不能发表投票, 您 不可以 发表活动帖子在本论坛, 不能添加附件不能下载文件, 
   热门标签 更多...
   论坛精华荟萃 更多...
   博客热门文章 更多...

海归网二次开发,based on phpbb
Copyright © 2005-2024 Haiguinet.com. All rights reserved.